Skip to content
- Write on the bottle label using the provided marker.
- Let it dry and put it on a bottle.
- If warming a bottle in water, remove any moisture from the reusable label by gently applying a dry towel. Do not wipe the label when wet as it will remove the writing.
- To remove writing, simply rinse the label with water and scrub/wipe off with a sponge.
- Keep the surface of the bottle label clean and free of oils so the writing will better adhere to the silicone surface. Clean with warm water and common dish soap.